http://www.mumsinbeirut.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Screen-Shot-2017-05-29-at-14.24.57.png 370 724 Mums in Beirut http://www.mumsinbeirut.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/beirutmums-01-e1474185639788.png Mums in Beirut2017-06-07 06:20:142017-05-30 06:21:1159. Motherhood by Nisreen Mordaa
1. Please introduce yourself: Name, what do you do & how many children you have.
My name is Nisreen Mordaa am a single mom for 9 year old twin girls .
I’m a hypnotherapist, life Coach and a Neuro linguistic programming Coach.
2. What is your biggest accomplishment in life?
Obtaining several certifications that have a huge impact on my life
3. I am a Mum and…
i am a mum and am so grateful for being able to help my children live a beautiful healthy life.
4. Who inspires you and why?
my girls were my first motive to read and study about human behaviour.
5. Given we are all about embracing Motherhood, what advice would you give a first time Mum?
Enjoy every single day with your child and Be patient he’s only a child doesn’t know any better.
6. Tell us something people don’t know about you.
besides to my daily work as a life coach and a hypnotherapist am a women empowerment speaker I help women to overcome their fear. They might facing discover challenges or adolescents behaviours or maybe lack of knowledge. So I host different workshops to help women deal with the challenges.
7. What has been your biggest parenting challenge you had to face with so far?
To accept my X husband presence in order to raise my girls properly.
8. What is your favourite & least favourite thing about motherhood?
Being loved and being able to give love , unconditional love ️. honestly I have nothing I don’t like in motherhood
9. What are your passions in life and hobbies and do you still make time for them now that you are a Mother?
My passion is to spend time with my friends and to travel the world, fortunately am managing my time perfectly.
My hobbies are running and playing tennis and both of my girls are participating in such activities so Win win situation my me time with my precious girls
10. Finally, what do you love most about Mums in Beirut?
My first time I have the chance to check your blog I was astonished about the content you discus, the message your spreading the awareness you do is marvellous.