1. Please introduce yourself: Name, what do you do & how many children you have.
Hello, my name is Hala Saab Chatila, a caring wife & a mother of one boy (3.5 years old). I work as Financial Controller for a group of multinational companies in Lebanon.
2. What is your biggest accomplishment in life?
Other than being a mom for a super hero boy who is the pride and joy of my life, the biggest accomplishment is yet to come.
3. I am a Mum and… I am blessed and pleased.
4. Who inspires you and why?
Every individual & each event that has passed in my life inspired me .They changed me into a new person, including the one who is taking my interview right now.
5. Given we are all about embracing Motherhood, what advice would you give a first time Mum?
Enjoy your time with them as they grow. Take time each day to notice how they are changing, learning, and developing their own personality. Overwhelm them with love, show them light, patience and acceptance. Without forgetting to just take care of yourselves mentally and physically .Remember to make your own time with your Partner.
6. Tell us something people don’t know about you.
I fear cats ……
7. What has been your biggest parenting challenge you had to face with so far?
It’s really difficult as parents to know what to do and not to do. Trying to be a good mom who takes care of her child and tries her best to do the greatest, in order to take the best choices possible is one of the biggest parenting challenges.
8. What is your favourite & least favourite thing about motherhood?
Least Favorite: Constant worrying about my boy health ,and whether what I am doing is essential to be a good mother and raise a good child.
My favorite aspect of being a mom: Is watching my little man growing up healthy.
9. What are your passions in life and hobbies and do you still make time for them now that you are a Mother?
Basically everything that relaxes me and makes me happy. I love trying new things, I always try to share my hobbies with my boy and attempt to build new ones with him.
10. Finally, what do you love most about Mums in Beirut?
The new mothers learn from the experienced moms. Moreover, Mums in Beirut empower and inspire Mums in their motherhood journey.