1. Please introduce yourself: Name, what do you do & how many children you have.
My name in Nayla Chacra Maalouf. I am a pharmacist and owner at Pharmacie Santé Service. I have a 2 years old boy, his name is Alexandre.
2. What is your biggest accomplishment in life?
My biggest accomplishment in life is being a mother
3. I am a Mum and…
I am a mum and proud of it
4. Who inspires you and why?
My mother is the person who inspires me the most. She always puts us first, and gives me and my brother all the support. She’s a working woman, she runs her house , takes care of her grand children and makes it all look so easy!
5. Given we are all about embracing Motherhood, what advice would you give a first time Mum?
There’s no perfect way of doing things and there’s certainly no such thing as a perfect parent. Just follow your intuition, and enjoy every moment with your baby.
6. Tell us something people don’t know about you.
Although I’m a calm person, sometimes I can be really crazy.
7. What has been your biggest parenting challenge you had to face with so far?
It was really hard for me to overcome that constant worrying about my child.
8. What is your favourite & least favourite thing about motherhood?
My favorite thing is when my son looks up at me and says the word “mum”
My least favorite thing is the constant interruption by my son. So I feel like I’m half doing hundreds of things every day and never really finishing much.
9. What are your passions in life and hobbies and do you still make time for them now that you are a Mother?
I love travelling and playing tennis and I try to make time for them even on irregular basis.
10. Finally, what do you love most about Mums in Beirut?
I love how we have a platform where mums can share their experience which can be inspiring for others in the same community.