As its national Storytelling week, we share with you some facts and benefits on why reading to your kids is important.
We hope you make it part of your bedtime routine.
- Reading is fun
- Reading grows your child’s imagination
- Reading creates a special time between a mother and her child
- Reading improves languages and communication skills
- Reading teaches your child about the world around them
- Reading exercises your child’s brain
- Reading develops empathy
- Reading increases your child’s knowledge and know how
- Reading build on your child’s curiosity
- Reading improves your child’s focus and concentration
We love this photo:
Do you read for your child at bedtime? Share your thoughts with us on our Instagram account @mumsinbeirut. In case you are not following, make you are. Happy storytelling week everyone.